Thursday, April 30, 2009

Just Twittering Away Time!


I guess I am like many new Twitterers - I am spending way too much time looking at Twitter posts,searching subjects and people,and being amazed at the immediateness of it all! I also enjoy connecting to all the artists, art news and the Etsy merchants.

It is also fun to be in the middle of Pop Culture. Today, Paris was trying on hats to wear to the Kentucky Derby - she sent pictures of her with the hats on Twitter. She wanted to know which ones we liked. It is fun to read Paula Abdul's and Ryan Seacrest's posts after an American Idol Show or Paula Poundstone and Jay Leno's jokes.

Why should we care? Just the curiosity of what people are doing - especially people like me. I enjoy hearing what other Artists created today, what they are selling and the hardships of creating and being a mother at the same time.

I find that I do not have much to say on Twitter yet...I need to get my artwork on Etsy and some art shows going. I will never get the art done if I keep reading Twitter! Join me on Twitter on the right - I am "applecreek".

1 comment:

Cherry Tart Design said...

I was skeptical of the whole Twitter thing at first, but I have gotten tons of views and a few hearts out of it so I guess in the end, it's a great way to promote and meet new people.