Saturday, July 5, 2008

Art Festival at St. John's Hospital, Westlake Ohio


Next Friday starts the Arts Festival at St. John's Hospital in Westlake, Ohio - a suburb west of Cleveland! I will be attending and selling my Fused glass pendants, earrings, and redware pottery. My booth is pretty much in the center of the show, where the wandering walking path meets itself in the middle. The show has an attendance of 25,000 and it has a variey of artists and craftspeople. I hope to see you there! More information can be found on their website: http://www.sjws.net/festival-arts/index.htm

2 comments:

Deb DiSalvo said...

Good luck at the Art show. Let me know how you do. My brother-in-law and his wife and kids live in Strongsville and we come up there quite a bit - is that close to Westlake??? I wish I could come and see your things in person, but my son is having his 6th birthday party that weekend. I did the Johhny Appleseed festival a couple years ago. It was fun. Talk soon.
Cheers,
Deb

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

wished I lived near the area! Hope the Show went well for you! what did you sell the most of? Have a great wk-end!